2013年3月5日星期二

rose 2011 longchamp travel bags is fit for everyone

Just a spring, the grass is no less than the foot, the early branches pick longchamp yellow green leaves, very sober.Sunny, the air is filled with the scent of flowers, fragrant grass mixed flavor, occasionally birds chirp and pass, I suddenly felt as if still in the home.I walk more and more deep in the woods, he suddenly heard a river flowing, they follow the sound to go past.

What a big strain of apricot.Black trunks Qiu in the clear stream, a tree crystal longchamp tote apricot, flourishing if Jin, occasionally wind, some petals, in transparent sunshine, slowly fall longchamp, a whorl, and along the water flow down.Grass has not been around long, trees are only some leaflets, seemed to lining this tree blossoms.Stream at the foot of the cheerful running along the creek, and look up, I have to foot.The water flow direction, it is estimated that longchamp Lang sound court of living water.I walked past, stroking the trunk, turn a good half-day, praise this tree longchamp, then watch the tree and sat down.Around the silent, I rejoice at this place, thought, this richly elaborate Jun Fu, everywhere is masters place, here is quiet, no one came, just as my garden.The garden is longchamp, always was, my head turned, you are to take three characters, vulgar, I longchamp want and you do not like, gets two characters, is called apricot dock.Since it is my garden, just to tidy up, I saw around quite a bluestone, with white in the sun, estimate was vallum remaining, so I started clearing weeds, the bluestone one one move, base on the shore.

Get out, it will be late, I worry about cooking late, washing hands, began to go back.My sense of direction is unknown, this secluded, west east walks away, is the longchamp outlet to find the road, the sun was going to more and more light, dark, the more urgent the more a bit confused.I stay I want, I from the kitchen, the kitchen is, back, and inside the kitchen in the northwest corner of your house, say, as long as I have been back to the apricot to longchamp ahead, should always be able to out of the woods.Just out of the woods, should not hard to find a way back to kitchen.That was the idea, I confidently stride forward.

http://www.longchampoutletdt.com/Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论