2013年3月16日星期六

life is fresh as the purple nike mens shoes

nike free run again laughed: "I want to go to restroom."NIKE managed to calm down, cheer up and says: "I help you to take off your pants."NIKE scolds: "rogue."NIKE make persistent efforts: "you are, you are the daughter rogue."NIKE no objection: "woman who is going to pee."

nike air max 95 laughs, finally let go of her hand, to help her open the lamp after the restroom, he stood in the restroom waiting outside the door.NIKE out of the restroom to see his mind there can't help laughing: "you watch?"NIKE said: "I was afraid you run."

cheap nike air max mood somehow suddenly low down: "why would I run,http://www.nikeairmaxukouti.com/ easy to resolve."Girl's mood let NIKE can also do not know how to do, two people stood so being at a loss what to do.Girl "poof" laugh, NIKE and ridicule: "uh, I you hungry or not?"The girl couldn't help laugh, laugh the more ashamed, he does not know, when NIKE heart: "you take me to your home is to eat supper?"

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论