2013年4月7日星期日

oakley sunglasses cheap - then played a deterrent

Buy turtle certainly would not come here. My gas, so some harsh words. discount oakley sunglasses house minimum twenty-five million, the highest $ 30 million, do not know if the two want to see a price? The sales lady with a warm color, raised the price to bluffing. Not that Well, more than twenty million dollars or euros? Juan Han Leng Heng, timely expressed their dissatisfaction. Perhaps Han Juan, then played a deterrent, perhaps their company's rules and restrictions, the sales lady finally stood up and began to introduce the features and prices of housing to the oakley sunglasses sale. Han Juan and I listen to her patiently solution, and from time to time to ask a question or two. When the sales lady lecture ended, I pretended very interested in the 8th house, said: Could you take me to see the 8th. Sorry, the 8th has been sold out.

Rolls nothing wrong with the car, I saw a Han Juan, pretending to be disappointed, said: I'm disappointed, I like the 8th Digital Geely. No. 9 also good, I look 9. The sales lady to come up with a table in front of me: Could you fill out a form, oakley sunglasses outlet for archiving. Sales real estate and sale of ordinary real estate, can be free to visit any of the ordinary real estate, luxury real estate you need to fill out a form, and even some also need to make reservations in advance. The purpose of doing so is very simple, first, in order to verify the identity of the purchase, in order to facilitate follow-up public relations. After all, can not easily make a decision to buy a house, especially the value of tens of millions of high-end residential. Once the sales company is convinced that you are an ability to pay oakley sunglasses sale will pass the information you fill find you, encouraged you to leave no stone unturned pocket.

The first page is very simple, I quickly fill over nothing less than the name, age, occupation and address common-sense information. However, when I opened the second page, but now there are a proof of assets, I do not know what to fill. Sell ​​your house, you also need proof of assets? I push back the form. Do not you know? The sales lady tone is more cold: because oakley sunglasses discount house prices are very high, not ordinary people can afford to buy, so before the first showings to prove their ability to pay. This column need to have proof of your fixed assets, securities certificate or copy of the balance of the bank passbook. The proof of the total assets of not less than eight million, the amount of cash can not be less than two million. I am outraged and angrily said: buy a house too much trouble,ghd, do not read oakley sunglasses sale go. My mouth right hard gas, in fact, my heart is very apprehensive, filled with wealthy ignorance once again, is indeed a very shameful thing.

没有评论:

发表评论