2013年1月15日星期二

treasure environmental fashion ghd styler dark

"You didn't sleep well?"In the car GHD iv style cold asked me, I don't know how to answer him, because, if let him know I went to his "lover" at home, do not know if he will suddenly hit the brakes.Oh.He told me not to go?Well, I wish he can say you're fired, I didn't ask him not to reason why, because I don't have to go to his after school, can go directly to the GHD home, ha ha.

So GHD Australia and I organized a sleep two people group, we did nothing to sleep until morning, at noon I was too hungry, so helpless ate lunch, but GHD still lying on the table.For I in school, also cannot relax, I will accelerate the pace, a moment can not rest, we find an empty classroom, Zhang Fang and Li Mei according to my instructions use chalk still I yesterday, according to GHD, use your eyes and ears to feel, is then transmitted to the brain to avoid, because I also have basic skills, so a box of chalk no few roots are still in my.

"OK.That will do for today, you every GHD Purple days to do so."Then, I quickly ran back to the classroom, looking at Zhang Fang with Li Mei just looked at me, I can't help but smile, I and GHD secret training don't tell anyone, because I'm going to call them on my apprenticeship with special respect.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论